Caribou Crossing is a proposed multi-phased, highway commercial development to be comprised of lease and strata sale opportunities. The development is situated at the intersection of Cariboo Highway (Hwy 97) and Boundary Road in the southeastern region of Prince George, BC.
Prince George is considered BC’s “Northern Capital” and is one of the fastest growing regions in Canada. The city boasts extremely strong demographics that compliment a multitude of rapidly growing business sector/labor forces.
- Development Permit has been approved January 2022
- Construction estimated to begin Spring 2022
- C-Store, drive-thru and build-to-suit lease opportunities
- Future phases with varying lease and professional/strata sale opportunities
- Exceptionally positioned to service south Prince George and transient highway traffic