Ever pictured a life that allows you to do what you enjoy in the place you call home? Why wait for that annual holiday to experience adventure when you can have it all year round? The Okanagan Valley’s endless options from beaches and slopes, to trails, and wineries, means you only have to go as far as your front door. Amongst it all is a hidden gem, Lake Country. A city sandwiched between Kelowna and Vernon, Lake Country has earned its spot as THE staycation destination, turning tourists into residents in the process.
BC staycation | Troika
- Castanet: Troika Wants To Build More Than 300 Homes In McCurdy Road Hills
- The Globe and Mail: Developer sees a rosy post-coronavirus future
- THE NEW REALITY OF REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT
- KELOWNA NOW: SHOULD YOU PURCHASE A NEW CONSTRUCTION HOME AS A RENTAL?
- VANCOUVER SUN: THE LANDING AT WOOD LAKE HITS THE MARK