You’ve likely all dreamt about it one time or another. Escaping from the hectic pace of day-to-day-life in the city if even for just a moment. For most, that means jetting off on a beach holiday to bask in the sun with a drink in one hand and book in the other. It’s that very desire for ultimate relaxation mixed with the fondness for the modern perks of urban living, that’s spurred an architectural trend proving coastal modern homes don’t just belong on the beach anymore.
British Columbia Real Estate | Troika
- Castanet: Troika Wants To Build More Than 300 Homes In McCurdy Road Hills
- The Globe and Mail: Developer sees a rosy post-coronavirus future
- THE NEW REALITY OF REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT
- KELOWNA NOW: SHOULD YOU PURCHASE A NEW CONSTRUCTION HOME AS A RENTAL?
- VANCOUVER SUN: THE LANDING AT WOOD LAKE HITS THE MARK