You’ve seen the headlines. Housing affordability is further out of reach than ever before. That sounds grand for the slim few taking advantage of this ‘buyer’s market’. However, it doesn’t fair well for the larger majority, who are qualified, and eager to secure a piece of the ownership pie. In a delicate attempt to re-balance the market, BC has introduced a few new laws every house hunter should understand. We’ve got you covered. Navigate ‘The Big BC 3’ to make home ownership work for you with a few easy tips.Read More
real estate | Troika
It would be hard to deny the beauty that is B.C., with its gorgeous scenic backdrops from every angle, a season for every lifestyle, and the delightful urban perks. Joining the long list of the province’s most vibrant communities is a hidden gem that for more reasons than one is sure to be the next place you’ll want to call home.
1) MODERN BEACH HOUSE CHARACTER| Our townhomes are a balance of contemporary and modern design. Distinct geometric constructs including staggered elevations, clean architectural lines and a blend of natural and non-traditional materials invite functionality with a touch of coastal flair.
2) BRINGING THE OUTDOORS, INSIDE | An expansive open concept featuring oversized windows throughout invite the natural warmth of the outdoors inside, met with neutral tones, smooth surfaces, and sleek hardware accents.
3) PRIVATE ROOFTOP PATIOS WITH A VIEW | The extended 600 square foot space brings the finest of indoor living comforts outside to suit every occasion and season. With upgrades such as a hot tub, bbq, and kitchen you’ll find yourself on your very own private rooftop patio enjoying early mornings with a cup of coffee in hand, and sunsets entertaining guests while enjoying the stunning views of Wood Lake and the Okanagan Valley mountains in the distance.
4) ADVENTURE & CONVENIENCE|The Landing is an oasis nestled between small-town adventure and big city conveniences. Residents can enjoy the inspiring scenery of the local beaches and parks, and The Okanagan Rail Trail, mere steps away, in addition to shopping, dining, and entertainment in Lake Country’s busy city center.
5) A TOUCH OF LUXURY | Putting a personal mark on style and function of your dwelling is what truly makes it a home. Select from a custom range of high-end finishes and tailored upgrades to satisfy your lifestyle and tastes.Read More
Under the leadership of Renee Wasylyk, Troika Developments has proven once again that community will always come ahead of business.
It was a late evening in September when Lake Country residents would learn the fate of Wood Lake project at the final city council meeting. Attendees who urged for a considerate development were pleased to find that The Landing, initially slated with an allowable density of 45 units, would be comprised of a relaxed 25 unit design instead. The updated plans called for extra green space in the community and a building height kept to a moderate three stories, preserving the nature and integrity of its surroundings.
Read more about the project from Kelowna’s Capital News.
Showing off our community showhomes!
We are very enthusiastic about sharing and showcasing everything we have to offer here at Troika. Therefore we wanted to show off all our current showhomes and presentation centres in one convenient post.
West Harbour (West Kelowna)
Where would be a better place to live than a luxurious home in a community with world-class amenities right next to the beautiful Okanagan lake? Well, you are just in time! We have the best Kelowna houses for sale and we would love for you to come and see them before they are gone!
Our Presentation Centre on 1825 Viewpoint Drive, open from Saturday to Wednesday, 12-4pm is based within our spacious Amarone Executive Estate design. the Presentation Centre also comes with knowledgeable and friendly guides. We guarantee that you’ll find Susann and Adam extremely helpful as they show you around. They will help you see why you will love it here.
More on the Amarone
As stated before, our Presentation Center is an Amarone design. The Amarone is a 4-bedroom, 2-storey Executive Estate with over 3 100 square feet of space to live in, play in, dine in. For the floor plans on the Amarone click here.
Why West Harbour
West Harbour is a lakefront development brought to you by Troika with a vision of building luxurious new Okanagan homes and of building a connected community filled with excellent amenities. These amenities include:
- An outdoor pool and spa
- Access to the Lake
- Boat Slips with the every new home purchase
- A well equipped Marina to dock on
And coming soon…
- Our very own Harbour Club, with a tennis court, a communal kitchen, and a fitness room.
Come by and imagine your life while enjoying all of the best that West Kelowna has to offer!
Green Square (Kelowna)
We are a family-oriented community with condos for sale in Kelowna!
Green Square’s showhome is Unit 11 on 3626 Mission Springs Drive. Our eminently approachable and friendly guide Sherry would love to welcome you in and show you around the place. We’re open from 12 to 4 pm every day. If you were to come, we’re certain we can demonstrate why the condos for sale here at Green Square are over 80% sold and counting, with a variety of satisfied residents already situated.
Why Green Square?
Green Square is the premier condo development in all of Kelowna. Developed by Troika Management Group, Green Square was designed with affordability and quality as the focus for families. We also wanted to facilitate a first-rate, sustainable community.
Other reasons to buy Green Square include:
- Mission Living. As a development situated in the Lower Mission area, Green Square is close to a variety of amenities. Amenities such as the H2O Adventure and Fitness Centre, Pandosy Village, and serene Mission Creek.
- Lake Living. Green Square is also close to the gorgeous Okanagan Lake, which is a beautiful body of water suitable for fishing, boating, playing on the beaches, and so much more.
- Living in Community. At Green Square, we pride ourselves on being more than just a development. We’re a community. Which is why we have a lovely community garden bringing people together to nurture it.
You can also register for even more information on our community or find Sherry’s number and e-mail here.
Stewart Greens (West Edmonton)
What do you think makes a group of homes a community? Stewart Greens is more than just a group of homes connected by roads. If you want to find new homes for sale in West Edmonton then you could look anywhere on the map. But, if you are looking for new homes for sale in a community, then Stewart Greens in West Edmonton is where you should be looking.
Why Stewart Greens?
As the last development in the Lewis Estates area of West Edmonton, Stewart Greens is filled with parks, inviting neighbourhoods, and is built with walkability and accessibility by bike in mind. Stewart Greens is bringing young and vibrant families together to form a sustainable and green community. A place where healthy outdoor living and facilitating stable and strong relationships are at the heart of everything we do. Invest in a happier future with Stewart Greens.
Our New Homes in West Edmonton
City Homes, Daytona Homes, and Kirkland Homes respectively have Showhomes at the following locations:
- City Homes: 20621 98 A Avenue N.W.
- Daytona Homes: 20625 98 A Avenue N.W.
- Kirkland Homes: 20629 98 A Avenue N.W.
Phone numbers and e-mails for City Homes, Daytona Homes, and Kirkland Homes respectively for more information are:
- City Homes: 587-521-7170; [email protected]
- Daytona Homes: 587-521-6163; [email protected]
- Kirkland Homes: 780-490-8006; [email protected]
For the original article, click here.
The B.C. Government has just announced that it will offer down payment loans to first time home buyers to help with the purchase of homes up to $750,000. The 25 year loan will cover up to 5% of the purchase price for a maximum of $37,500, and is interest free and payment free for the first five years.
What does this mean for BC Real Estate Buyers?
This makes home ownership a little easier for those who can afford their mortgage payments, but struggle to come up with the down payment. The maximum purchase price that qualifies for the loan is $750,000, and with homes starting at $550,000, West Harbour is a great place for you to start your search for your dream home. Contact West Harbour today to see the amazing lifestyle you can afford!
For more information and eligibility, read the CBC article here.
Photo courtesty of Adrian Wyld/Canadian Press.
Rich Threlfall becomes partner at Troika Management Corp.
February 16, 2016 – Kelowna BC – Kelowna-based land and real estate development company, Troika Developments, announced today that engineer and Kelowna developer Rich Threlfall would be added to the list of partners, adding a new skillset to their already esteemed leadership team.
Threlfall’s breadth of knowledge and experience in sustainable civil engineering and land development has aided Troika in significant growth during his four year tenure as Development Project Manager for the company. “Rich started with Troika as a consultant a decade ago, but became a part of our Troika tribe four years ago” says Renee Wasylyk, Founder and CEO of Troika. “It soon became apparent that we didn’t see the future of Troika without his leadership and presence. Brad Klassen and I decided to bring on another partner for the first time in 10 years. Rich Threlfall is the next generation of Troika”.
Threlfall came to the Kelowna developer via CTQ Consultants Ltd., where he planned and designed communities, parks and public spaces for many local developers, institutions and municipalities, including Troika. Here he played an integral role in the conception and manifestation of Troika’s West Harbour, an extraordinary Tuscan-style waterfront community in West Kelowna. “Rich was instrumental in bringing about our last four successful projects. It was evident that he thought more like an entrepreneurial developer than an engineering consultant.” says Wasylyk. “He understands community.”
Having worked with the Troika Tribe in various capacities for nearly ten years, Threlfall admires their forward-thinking nature and commitment to community and their team.
“We are a team dedicated to having fun while building carefully planned and sustainable communities that enhance the daily life of our residents, and that is what sets Troika apart as a developer” Threlfall explained, “I am truly grateful for the opportunity to partner with Brad and Renee to develop and lead a team of passionate professionals, including our colleagues, consultants, contractors and partners.”
The new partnership announcement comes amidst a hiring blitz at Troika, having recently increased their workforce by approximately 10%, due to recent growth and strategic restructuring.
About Troika Management Corp.
Troika is a progressive, future-focused company that brings together designers, contractors, engineers and project managers in a team environment to plan and construct superior housing and commercial projects, while passionately working to maximize community benefit. The company’s projects adhere to the highest standards of sustainability and environmental practices. For more information visit TroikaDevelopments.com
About West Harbour
For more information visit WestHarbourKelowna.com
Calvin Lechner, Marketing & Communications, Troika Management Corp.
Phone: 250-869-4945 x212
E-mail: [email protected]