Ever pictured a life that allows you to do what you enjoy in the place you call home? Why wait for that annual holiday to experience adventure when you can have it all year round? The Okanagan Valley’s endless options from beaches and slopes, to trails, and wineries, means you only have to go as far as your front door. Amongst it all is a hidden gem, Lake Country. A city sandwiched between Kelowna and Vernon, Lake Country has earned its spot as THE staycation destination, turning tourists into residents in the process.
troika developments | Troika
It would be hard to deny the beauty that is B.C., with its gorgeous scenic backdrops from every angle, a season for every lifestyle, and the delightful urban perks. Joining the long list of the province’s most vibrant communities is a hidden gem that for more reasons than one is sure to be the next place you’ll want to call home.
1) MODERN BEACH HOUSE CHARACTER| Our townhomes are a balance of contemporary and modern design. Distinct geometric constructs including staggered elevations, clean architectural lines and a blend of natural and non-traditional materials invite functionality with a touch of coastal flair.
2) BRINGING THE OUTDOORS, INSIDE | An expansive open concept featuring oversized windows throughout invite the natural warmth of the outdoors inside, met with neutral tones, smooth surfaces, and sleek hardware accents.
3) PRIVATE ROOFTOP PATIOS WITH A VIEW | The extended 600 square foot space brings the finest of indoor living comforts outside to suit every occasion and season. With upgrades such as a hot tub, bbq, and kitchen you’ll find yourself on your very own private rooftop patio enjoying early mornings with a cup of coffee in hand, and sunsets entertaining guests while enjoying the stunning views of Wood Lake and the Okanagan Valley mountains in the distance.
4) ADVENTURE & CONVENIENCE|The Landing is an oasis nestled between small-town adventure and big city conveniences. Residents can enjoy the inspiring scenery of the local beaches and parks, and The Okanagan Rail Trail, mere steps away, in addition to shopping, dining, and entertainment in Lake Country’s busy city center.
5) A TOUCH OF LUXURY | Putting a personal mark on style and function of your dwelling is what truly makes it a home. Select from a custom range of high-end finishes and tailored upgrades to satisfy your lifestyle and tastes.Read More
Under the leadership of Renee Wasylyk, Troika Developments has proven once again that community will always come ahead of business.
It was a late evening in September when Lake Country residents would learn the fate of Wood Lake project at the final city council meeting. Attendees who urged for a considerate development were pleased to find that The Landing, initially slated with an allowable density of 45 units, would be comprised of a relaxed 25 unit design instead. The updated plans called for extra green space in the community and a building height kept to a moderate three stories, preserving the nature and integrity of its surroundings.
Read more about the project from Kelowna’s Capital News.
West Harbour in the Vancouver Sun
We are thrilled to have been featured in the Vancouver Sun Newspaper this weekend! In case you missed the story, Renee Wasylyk, our CEO, sat down with Michael Bernard to discuss West Harbour, one of Kelowna’s most successful lakeside communities.
Renee explained her thought process behind the 250-home low-rise village development in collaboration with the landowner and Chief Roxanne Lindley. Despite the broad demographic, the West Harbour residents are connected by their love of the outdoors. West Harbour certainly fosters a strong sense of community, and Renee also emphasized the relationship to the Westbank First Nation and Troika’s legacy fund, another main attraction to the development. West Harbour also offers many amenities, and additionally, the upcoming Harbour Club is highly anticipated. The third phase of the development will offer 16 duplexes and three different home models, starting at $590,000. Renee could not be happier with the continued success of the community!
Rich Threlfall becomes partner at Troika Management Corp.
February 16, 2016 – Kelowna BC – Kelowna-based land and real estate development company, Troika Developments, announced today that engineer and Kelowna developer Rich Threlfall would be added to the list of partners, adding a new skillset to their already esteemed leadership team.
Threlfall’s breadth of knowledge and experience in sustainable civil engineering and land development has aided Troika in significant growth during his four year tenure as Development Project Manager for the company. “Rich started with Troika as a consultant a decade ago, but became a part of our Troika tribe four years ago” says Renee Wasylyk, Founder and CEO of Troika. “It soon became apparent that we didn’t see the future of Troika without his leadership and presence. Brad Klassen and I decided to bring on another partner for the first time in 10 years. Rich Threlfall is the next generation of Troika”.
Threlfall came to the Kelowna developer via CTQ Consultants Ltd., where he planned and designed communities, parks and public spaces for many local developers, institutions and municipalities, including Troika. Here he played an integral role in the conception and manifestation of Troika’s West Harbour, an extraordinary Tuscan-style waterfront community in West Kelowna. “Rich was instrumental in bringing about our last four successful projects. It was evident that he thought more like an entrepreneurial developer than an engineering consultant.” says Wasylyk. “He understands community.”
Having worked with the Troika Tribe in various capacities for nearly ten years, Threlfall admires their forward-thinking nature and commitment to community and their team.
“We are a team dedicated to having fun while building carefully planned and sustainable communities that enhance the daily life of our residents, and that is what sets Troika apart as a developer” Threlfall explained, “I am truly grateful for the opportunity to partner with Brad and Renee to develop and lead a team of passionate professionals, including our colleagues, consultants, contractors and partners.”
The new partnership announcement comes amidst a hiring blitz at Troika, having recently increased their workforce by approximately 10%, due to recent growth and strategic restructuring.
About Troika Management Corp.
Troika is a progressive, future-focused company that brings together designers, contractors, engineers and project managers in a team environment to plan and construct superior housing and commercial projects, while passionately working to maximize community benefit. The company’s projects adhere to the highest standards of sustainability and environmental practices. For more information visit TroikaDevelopments.com
About West Harbour
For more information visit WestHarbourKelowna.com
Calvin Lechner, Marketing & Communications, Troika Management Corp.
Phone: 250-869-4945 x212
E-mail: [email protected]